I am Assistant Professor in the PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology and Adjunct Clinical Faculty in the Stanford University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
As a Stanford and UC Berkeley-trained licensed psychologist (#PSY25858), I specialize in couples therapy. My evidence-based approach is time-limited and collaborative. I provide couple-centered consultation and treatment for a wide variety of challenges, including:
- Career and work-life stress
- Transitions to parenting and other life changes
- Emotional disconnection and withdrawal
- Marital separation and divorce
- Impact of psychiatric challenges on the marital relationship
** Listen to Dr. Bloch talk about her research on KQED's Forum radio program here.